Our specially designed scaffold “inserts” made from pharmaceutical grade polycaprolactone (PCL) offer cell culture conditions for short-to-medium durations. Perfectly tailored for the cultivation of complex systems like cell microenvironments, tissue regeneration, and organoids, Gelacell™ also makes a robust platform for drug screening and other cell culture investigations. The optimized design of the scaffold ensures thermal, chemical, and mechanical stability, while also providing substantial swelling capabilities and porosity, allowing efficient nutrient diffusion and thereby preventing cellular waste build up.
● 3D architecture with a substantial available surface area.
● Minimal modifications required for transitioning from 2D to 3D culture.
● Stable mechanical properties.
● 24 scaffold inserts of desirable sizes for the respective well plate.
● Flexibility of scaffolds facilitates easy handleability.
● Porous structure promotes cell migration and efficient diffusion of nutrients, solutes, and gases.
● Compatibility with a variety of cell lines and culture conditions.
● Polymeric scaffolds: biocompatibility, diversity, and widely accepted in cellular applications.
● Sterilized by Gamma irradiation and will remain sterile until the pack is opened.
● Storage at room temperature.